20/12/2013

Barbados

Well we're back from holiday and before Christmas well and truly takes over our lives, I thought I’d share a few pictures from our trip to Barbados. As I said in my last post it’s the first holiday we’ve had abroad in over three years and first time going anywhere like the Caribbean.... and it was truly amazing. Not even a slight exaggeration there.

We spent most of our time on the beach or by the pool, basically just enjoying the sunshine! I’d really recommend Barbados as a winter sun destination – although it was rather strange to see Christmas decorations while out in 30C heat. They also had some good reggae Christmas song remixes.

The highlight of the trip was undoubtedly swimming with sea turtles, they can be found living near several beaches and it’s so easy to get a boat trip out to see them. We took a cheap disposable underwater camera and I’m so excited to see the developed pictures!

I took around 700 photos on my canon (oops) so here's a very select few...







4 comments:

  1. Delightful photos :-) glad to hear you had such a lovely time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photographs - I wouldn't mind some of that 30 degree heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful, I would love to go some where hot during Christmas and see how they decorate. I am definitely envious of you swimming with Sea Turtles, I went to Cyprus once and I really wanted to see some and didn't!

    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing time! Definitely much warmer and sunnier than the current UK climate! :-) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...