04/03/2013

Weekend in pictures - shoes, ducks, flowers and views

This weekend I've been...

making – a Mother’s Day card. I always make my Mum a card, I’ve done it for so long that I’m sure she’d be disappointed if I ever switched to shop brought. This one will be a simple flower stitched to cream fabric and mounted in a card.


buying – new trainers, or are these called pumps? Either way they were £15 from Marks & Spencer already a bargain but with a 20% off voucher they were £12! They’re so useful for spring/summer... I’m considering getting them in ‘spearmint’ as well.


walking – around Swanbourne Lake in Arundel. Both the boyfriend and I were so excited to see some sunshine on Sunday, so headed for a walk in Arundel one of our favourite places.


photographing – the ducks on the lake. How cute is this one with a ponytail? Monochrome is very on trend this season too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...