08/11/2012

Picture postcard #2

This week’s picture postcard is one I took last weekend at Pulbrough Brooks RSPB reserve; the boyfriend and I were lucky enough to get within a few feet of several deer whilst we wandered around! Ever since then I’ve had the ‘doe, a deer, a female deer, ray a drop of golden sun, me, a name I call myself, far a long long way to run...’ song from the sound of music in my head, somehow I know most of the words without ever having watched the film. Sadly the sun had stopped shining by the time we’d spotted these deer and it was just starting to turn to dusk, I hate these darker evenings. I don’t think they’ll be any time for exploring the outdoors this weekend, I’m planning to start sorting Christmas – so it’s a weekend of writing lists, present shopping and Christmas crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Aw how fab! I was lucky enough to photograph a Roe Deer at a local nature reserve back in January - they are such graceful, gorgeous creatures.

    Just wanted to leave a quick comment to say how glad I am that I've stumbled upon your blog.
    It's refreshing to find someone else who enjoys the outdoors, photography and exploring!

    I'd really love to do a button swap with you, so give me a shout through email ( theSweetnessTalks@gmail.com ) or my facebook page if you'd be interested.

    Best wishes,
    Your newest follower - Danielle.
    http://thesweetnesstalks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...