24/10/2012

Picture postcard #1

It’s been grey, misty and miserable here for several days now and I’m longing for some sunshine to appear. I’ve got all my fingers crossed that it turns up in time for the weekend so I can head out and take some pictures. I feel I’ve neglected this hobby slightly as crafting has been taking up a lot of my time, so to encourage a few more trips out with my camera I thought I’d start a new feature – picture postcard. A weekly snap of somewhere I’ve been, something inspiring, or as in this case, something I want to be doing - enjoying the autumn sunshine, wrapped up in warm clothes and walking through crunchy leaves! This picture, taken on a walk last year, perfectly illustrates where I want to be this weekend and will hopefully help get me through the rest of the week... is it really only Wednesday?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...